September 27, 2010

Recipe of the Week -- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse

Chocolate!! I am so in a chocolate mood this week. All I can think about is chocolate. I eat a meal and all I want is chocolate.

So in my chocolate frame of mind, I share this....the easiest, tastiest chocolate dessert ever.


Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse

1-1/2 cups cold milk
1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanut butter cups, divided
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed

In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into individual serving bowls. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Remove from the fridge just before serving. Garnish with the remaining peanut butter cups.


For more great recipes visit Two For Tuesday, Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, What's Cooking Wednesday and Tuesdays at the Table.

9 comments:

  1. You had me at chocolate peanut butter, but then you threw in the mousse...yum! I can't wait to try this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks delish! Thanks for sharing:) I'm your newest follower from Tempt My Tummy Tuesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy, but absolutely scrumptious! Wow, that sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect solution to a serious chocolate craving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The peanut butter cups kick this mousse up a notch! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. That sounds amazing. And a little dangerous. But what the heck. Ya only live once. Thanks for linkin up to tasty tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, my family would flip over that and it's SO easy! Great recipe!! :-) Thanks for linking up on What's Cooking Wednesday again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. see, now I want chocolate and it is only 9 AM!

    Thanks for stopping by for What's Cooking Wednesday...come back next week and link up again!

    Diane
    www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails