April 20, 2012

Friday Fiber Arts ~ Dyeing Wool for Felting

The last week has been pretty nice here, weather-wise. Lots of warm days means I can get some wool dyeing done.

I like to dye an entire rainbow although I didn't get the whole thing done this week. I'm missing some of the blues and brown. Here's several of them hanging on the clothesline to dry.


After they're dry I split them up into small pieces and make small packs of wool tidbits for felting. Do you felt? I've felted soap before and made some needle felted Christmas ornaments, but that's it. Believe me when I say, my customers are far better at felting than I am.

Here's the warm colors divided up. I'll be making a cool colors pack as well, but I still need to get those last few colors done.


Do you have something to share? Let us know what you’re working on this week! It can be photos of a project, instructions, an experience or anything else you feel fits Friday Fiber Arts. If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link to the current week's party. Just please be sure to:
  1. Add the permalink to the specific blog post, not your general blog address in the linky form below.
  2. Include in your blog entry a link back to the party post on this blog so that your readers can come and see what everyone else is working on today and have an opportunity to contribute! You can use the code below to add the button to your posts or blog if you'd like.
  3. Visit as many of the other participants as possible and leave comments! That’s what makes a party fun!! You don't want to come to a party and have no one talk to you!

If you want to play along don't forget to grab a button to place at the top or bottom of your post to show you are participating in Friday Fiber Arts!
Simply copy the code below in the box and paste where you can edit the html in your blog post.



Home Sweet Farm


6 comments:

  1. Lovely rainbows! I have just ordered some white roving to try my hand at dying and am super excited. If my colours come out even half as good as yours, I will be thrilled. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dying job! I followed you from Natural Suburbia's Creative Friday. Here is post this week: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/crafting-on-with-needle-and-thread.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing color combination is so attractive. please check it out Website developer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. 免費語音視頻聊天室
    免費午夜秀視頻聊天室
    午夜免費視訊聊天室
    大尺度真人秀場聊天室
    韓國美女主播視訊聊天室
    視頻啪啪免費聊天室
    奇摩女孩免費視訊聊天室
    美女秀場裸聊直播間
    美女視頻直播秀房間
    台灣免費視頻裸聊室
    紅秀聊天室破解網色女QQ群女性性愛開放聊天室動漫色情圖片直接下載免費成人漫畫
    免費玫瑰情人網聊天室美女免費裸聊網日本av熟女十大排行榜免費線上看成人電影論壇
    58情人網聊天室同城午夜聊天室真人裸聊秀場黑色絲網襪美女性感日本成人雜誌杜蕾斯成人
    免費的午夜聊天室破解vip午夜聊天室午夜倫理電影網倫理 電影網在線觀看台灣成人網
    午夜聊天室哪個好QQ真人秀包養美女網非常誘惑的黑色絲網襪短裙絲網襪美女85st成人影片

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails