August 04, 2010

Etsy Sale!


Welcome to our first ever Etsy sale! I posted this on Facebook a couple days ago and realized I should also share it with you. Are you excited yet??

Everything in our Etsy shop is 10% off (excludes Spinolution wheels). Yarns, rovings, soap, spin kits....everything is on sale (excluding the wheels of course).

When you check out just add the code FB8810 in the message to seller box and your 10% will be refunded to you. (It's the only way it can be done on Etsy). The sale ends at 11:59pm EST Aug.8, 2010.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I always love talking about our products!

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you from Wobble Over Wednesday.
    Will you follow me?
    http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/08/woblble-over-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails