August 13, 2010

I've Been Featured in Another Etsy Treasury!

Yippee!! I've been featured in another Etsy treasury! That's makes 5 in the last 4 weeks and each time it's a different product. And this time she went above and beyond and featured this treasury on her blog for extra exposure. Thank you so much Lovinsoap.com!!

I can't prove that these treasuries are bringing me sales, but it's still nice to know that people are finding and liking my items! That alone gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling!


That's my felted soap in the bottom row 3rd from the left (the brown and white). If you'd like to view this product for yourself, you can find it here.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. I found you on social parade, I would love it if you would stop by my blog.
    http://onethriftygurl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails