June 21, 2010

Monday Madness!


I love Monday Madness and today is even better because our power is back on!!!

This is a great way to network your blog. Meet some new bloggers and get some new followers.
I love followers and will follow back.
You can add your blog, facebook or twitter or all 3 if you like to one list. And if you like you can grab the code below so the list will show up on your post. How Fun is that.
Follow the blogs you choose and please leave them a comment so they know you are a new follower.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't a clue, how I found you that is but here I am, your newest follower and I also joined your Monday Madness blog hop. Such a great way to start the week. I'm off to read a bit more about you and see who else I can find to follow and learn from. Take care and have a very blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails