July 13, 2010

CSN Stores Review Coming Soon!


This has been an exciting week so far!

I was recently contacted by CSN stores to review a product from any one of their more than 200 stores! CSN has just about anything you could possibly imagine from cookware to outdoor furniture and even a bathroom sink. How cool is that?

Now my big problem is what to review. I've found so many good things already. How do I choose? I'm really leaning towards something for the kitchen just because I looooove kitchen gadgets. Here are some of the things I've looked at. What do you think?

Hamilton Beach Chef Prep 10 Cup Food Processor


Kinetic Classicor 12 Qt Covered Stockpot


Creative Home White Marble Rolling Pin with Cradle


Polder Deluxe Stainless Steel Bread Box


Signature Housewares Sorrento Wheat 10" Large Mixing Bowl

3 comments:

  1. What a great opportunity! Let me know about the food processor. I am in the market for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the rolling pin, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd go with the food processor.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails