August 25, 2011

Crafty Friday 8/26 - Going Batty

Happy Friday!! For those of you on the East coast....I pray that you stay safe from Irene. For the rest of you....Enjoy your weekend. It's supposed to be beautiful here!

This past week I finally managed to clean my studio. For most of the summer I haven't been able to walk in it easily or even find it because there was stuff everywhere. Projects were stacked on top of each other and bags of alpaca fiber seemed to be multiplying like bunnies when I wasn't looking.

I finally just did it. I really don't like cleaning, but I was running out of fiber batts to spin so I had to find the studio.

I'm so glad I did! I was able to create nearly 2 dozen batts in one afternoon on the carder. I made so many that I even had extra for the shop.

Here are some of the ones I made......

This is "Genie in a Bottle"


"Dracula's Curse"


And "Nebula"




So what have you been up to this week?

Do you have something to share? Let us know what you’re working on this week! It can be photos of a project, instructions, recipes, or anything else you feel is "crafty". If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link to the current week's party. Just please be sure to:
  1. Add the permalink to the specific blog post, not your general blog address in the linky form below.
  2. Include in your blog entry a link back to the party post on this blog so that your readers can come and see what everyone else is working on today and have an opportunity to contribute! You can use the code below to add the button to your posts or blog if you'd like.
  3. Visit as many of the other participants as possible and leave comments! That’s what makes a party fun!! You don't want to come to a party and have no one talk to you!

If you want to play along don't forget to grab a button to place at the top or bottom of your post to show you are participating in Crafty Fridays!
Simply copy the code below in the box and paste where you can edit the html in your blog post.

Home Sweet Farm






5 comments:

  1. Love your craftiness!

    Visiting from the blog hops!
    http://discoveringthemeinmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have linked up Sourdough Starter and Monkey Bread. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute.. I love your creativity.. Hello there.. ;)) I'm officially following you from Chubby Cheeks Hop Today. :)) Cute and lovely blog.. Can't wait to read more.. Hope you can visit me sometime.. I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails