May 09, 2011

Delectable Tuesday Blog Hop 5/10 - Tangy Ranch Chicken

It's warm here in Michigan!! I don't know what it's like where you are, but this is a really big deal here. It finally hit 70* and I've been able to open the windows to let in the lovely spring air. It's wonderful!!!

I came across the most intriguing recipe the other day. I bought a twin pack of French's mustard at Sam's club and when I got it home I found a recipe on the back. It's one of those recipes that sounded so weird that it had to be good. I cut it out and stuck it on the fridge.

After staring at it every day for more than a week I finally decided to try it. I really wasn't sure how it was going to taste. Before I put the chicken in, we all got a quick taste test. Oh my! It was really, really good! I will definitely be making this again and I just had to share it with you.


Tangy Ranch Chicken


2/3 cup ranch dressing
1/3 cup French's Mustard
1/2 cup brown sugar
4 chicken breasts

MIX salad dressing, mustard and sugar. Pour 2/3 cup sauce over chicken.
MARINATE chicken in refrigerator for 30 min.
GRILL or broil chicken 10 to 15 min. until done. Serve chicken with remaining mustard sauce.


For more great recipes visit Hearth and Soul, Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, What's Cooking Wednesday and Tuesdays at the Table.

Home Sweet Farm





16 comments:

  1. It looks delicious! I'm always looking for new chicken recipes, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How yum does that chicken look!! Thanks for hosting =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny. I noticed the same recipe on the mustard and have it on our menu to try later this week! Thanks for hosting. ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy chicken!

    Thanks for another week of hosting! I’m back with my banana bread with walnut crumble!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting.Its nice to be back here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you another week here at Delectable Tuesday!! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that chicken is making me drool! absolutely scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Chicken looks delicious. Thank you for hosting us today and I hope to see you at my Full Plate Thursday. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting. Your chicken looks like something my husband and I would love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to know I'm not the only one who tries a recipe because it sounds weird! My family thinks I'm weird for doing that. This recipe also looks like an easy, no fuss dish.

    I'm linking up my husband's roasted garlic pesto this week.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a yummy looking recipe. You took a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your chicken looks easy and delicious!

    I added my Mini Cheesecakes. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MMMmmm.... I'm a Ranch kind of gal, so I will be trying this recipe out for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails