May 16, 2011

Delectable Tuesday Blog Hop 5/17 - Ranch Bean Dip


I love dips! Everyone in my family jokes that I use food as an excuse to eat condiments and dips. Yum!

This is not the most appealing looking dip when it's finished, but it could be dressed up with some extra cheese on top or green onions. Even a few chopped pepper slices could be used to make it pretty.

Ranch Bean Dip

1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 pkg. (1 oz.) dry ranch dressing mix
1 cup sour cream

In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, ranch dressing mix, and sour cream. Heat the mixture over a medium heat, stir until the ingredients are well blended and warm.

Serve with tortilla chips.

For more great recipes visit Hearth and Soul, Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, What's Cooking Wednesday and Tuesdays at the Table.

17 comments:

  1. Mmmm. That looks yummy! Thanks for hosting this link up party! I shared How to Make 5 Jars of Spaghetti Sauce in 5 Minutes for under $3 and Honey Mustard Chicken or Pork Marinade.

    -Nancy @ www.realfoodallergyfree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!! I'm sharing a very EASY Chocolate Mousse & the love story of how I met hubby.

    Have a GREAT week!!
    Denise @ Creative Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and for sharing this dip.I am back again sharing my Baked Chili con Carne.Have a great week to all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this week. I hope you will consider linking up to my Iron Chef Challenge this week where the themed ingredient is ham.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah...four of my favorite things combined in one dip...sign me up! This sounds totally addicting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very interesting recipe :D thank you for sharing and for hosting a fabulous linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dip sounds really yummy. So many dips are not very pretty, but they taste super scrumptious! I've linked up another one, a healthy green dip made with braised peas, fava beans and artichokes. It's totally addictive. Thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm sharing my Chicken & Cream Cheese Egg Rolls this week!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a fellow dip-lover and can't wait to try this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum. Love dip. Thanks for hosting again :)
    -Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great party today! I love your bean dip recipe. I cannot wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! I also like dips. And sauces. Like you, sometimes I cook things just for the condiments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmmm so easy and fabulous! I'm a new follower and new to the link up...thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bean Dip is truly a family favorite. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look delicious - i'll have to try and make it when I get home this week - my brothers will love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm always up for a good dip. I am now following you . I would love it if you visited my blog and followed me back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails