May 02, 2011

Delectable Tuesday Blog Hop 5/3 - Lemon Berry Punch

I am trying to think happy, warm thoughts, but it's not working. It is still cold here in Michigan with no real warm-up in sight. The weather man was kind enough to mention that the average temp for the first of May is mid-60s, but today and tomorrow is only the low 50s. Brrrr.

So in a sad attempt at warming up I am thinking of great summer BBQ cookout food. My favorite punch to serve at any outdoor gathering is them one I'm going to share today. Its family friendly and super easy.

During a party I normally have several batches of the lemonade/cranberry mix waiting in the fridge. I will then add the soda just before serving it.

This recipe originally came from a Taste of Home magazine years ago.



Lemon Berry Punch

1/4 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
2 cups
cold water
1/3 cup
cranberry juice, chilled
3/4 cup
lemon-lime soda, chilled

In a pitcher, combine the drink mix, water and cranberry juice. Stir in soda. Serve immediately.


For more great recipes visit Hearth and Soul, Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, What's Cooking Wednesday and Tuesdays at the Table.
Home Sweet Farm





12 comments:

  1. That punch looks delish! Thanks for hosting this link up party! I posted two recipes for grilling season:Ginger Lime Chicken Marinade and Grilled Pantry Pork Chop Marinade. I hope that is OK.

    -Nancy @ www.realfoodallergyfree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lemon berry punch!
    Linking up my Pecan Sandies for this week! Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lemon berry punch sounds like the perfect summer-time chiller!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness that looks yummy! I just bought a new red drink server, and this would be GREAT for my first summer get together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your punch looks so cool and refreshing, perfect summertime drink. Thank you for hosting today and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great turn out today. The punch looks so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks a lot for sharing this lemon berry punch.I will surely do this.I just linked my Baked Chicken Tortilla Wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could go for some lemon berry punch right now.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shared my creamy spinach mushroom soup this tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails