June 01, 2011

After the Storm

I'm back!

I know many of you missed our weekly blog hops. Sorry I couldn't get them posted.

Many of you may not know that this past Sunday severe storms and tornadoes made their way through are area. Our town just to the north was hit especially hard. Many, many places without their roofs, houses and cars with trees on them and just the number of trees ripped out of the ground is unbelievable.

Even with all the damage there were no serious injuries that I heard of. We can all be thankful for that.

Happily our electricity has been restored today and I can begin cleaning out the fridge and catching up on laundry and dishes. We will have to throw out some of the food, but we tried to eat up what we could right away so it's not too bad.

I hope to be back to regular blogging soon, but in the meantime....Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you and your family are safe! Crazy weather lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are all safe. Happy clean up. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you and your family are alright. It's been heartbreaking to hear about the tornadoes this year. Have a great rest of the week! Visiting from the Friday Blog Hop. Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails