March 06, 2010
Top 5 Signs Spring is Near
The top 5 signs that Spring is coming soon to Tomorrow Farm:
5. I am assaulted every morning by an insane amount of birdsong. Generally this is a good thing, but before my morning caffeine fix.....
4. What was once a giant pile of snow is now an ugly mud pile that has a strong magnetic pull to any and all children within a 1/2 mile radius.
3. I have an annoying urge to clean and organize. It's only annoying because I'd rather be spinning.
2. The pacas are leaving the barn of their own free will for the first time in 4 months. They are also now using the outside toilet.
1. And the top sign Spring is close.......
Nick is peeing on trees again.
Posted by Stephani at 3/06/2010 05:39:00 PM