December 18, 2010

Do You Ever.....?


Do you ever find yourself making cookies just so you can eat the cookie dough?

I'm sure I'm going to get both sides of this. The ones who say absolutely not, it's got raw egg! And then the ones that say cookie dough never hurt anyone.

Well, I'm sure you can guess where I fit in. Most cookie dough and especially sugar cookie dough is just soooo yummy! I know it's got raw egg, but I've been eating raw cookie dough since I was a toddler and I'm still here. Yes, I know it only takes one egg to spoil things, but I'll take my chances.

So today I am making up some sugar cookie dough to make cut out Christmas cookies later and in the meantime I'm having a cookie dough snack. Yum!

8 comments:

  1. YUMM-O, lol!!

    Come visit and enter in for my Gooseberry Patch giveaway :)

    CHRISTmas Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing! Isn't that what Christmas is all about? Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raw cookie dough is the best! I love licking just the sugar, eggs and butter mix before all the flour gets put in it.

    Same as you I have done it since I could crawl probably and well it hasn't killed me yet.

    And now I want cookies and it is 12:30 in the morning. Guess they will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is like that too. I always tell him he is going to get worms...LOL Then I turn around and eat it too:)

    Fellow Blog Hopper:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU GO GIRL! I have seriously not ever heard of one REAL person who became sick from the eggs in the cookie dough. Now eating too much of the dough is a whole other problem! ;-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just out Mingling on Monday, getting an ealy start!

    --

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife
    Follow My Blog At:
    http://www.pilotwife.blogspot.com
    Enter Weekly Drawing for a Free Candle!
    http://anna.scent-team.com/weeklydrawing/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love raw cookie dough! That's why I don't make cookies because I would eat them before they were baked. My grandson has some cookie dough in my refrigerator right now but I have not touched it (yet!).Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails