December 20, 2010

Delectable Tuesday 12/21 - Christmas Cheese Ball

Welcome to our brand new blog hop! I can't wait to see all the yummy recipes shared by all of you!

Today I'm sharing a holiday staple around here, my Christmas cheese ball. Long time readers may remember this from last Christmas, but I had to share it again. Besides being really, really yummy, it's festive and pretty to look at.


Christmas Cheese Ball

1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 green onions (greens only), chopped
1 jar (2 oz.) diced pimientos, drained
2 tbls. butter
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce

In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in cheddar cheese, onions, pimientos, butter and Worcestershire sauce.

Line a small bowl with plastic wrap. Press cheese mixture into bowl; smooth top. Cover and refrigerate until serving. (Best chilled at least 2 hours). Serve with crackers.


For more great recipes visit Two For Tuesday, Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, What's Cooking Wednesday and Tuesdays at the Table.

Hope you have a fun filled, holiday week with your loved ones! Make sure to check out the blog hop below even if you don't participate yourself. It's a great way to find tasty recipes, particularly around the holidays.


Home Sweet Farm







11 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing with TATT. :-)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty and festive with the red and green peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Would love a follow back! I am about to link my Oreo Ball recipe! :) We made them tonight!
    http://thefrugalfreegal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this I can't wait to make it! I'm your newest follower! I'm linking up today :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cheese Balls and your recipe looks very good. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cheese balls! I found you on Tasty Tuesday so I linked up here as well. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me some cheese ball! :)

    Have a Merry CHRISTmas!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy idea!

    Following you via Tuesday Blog Hop from lil-LIZ-bits, lil-bits from my Homeschooling Navy Wife Life Mom-prenuer adventures. I would appreciate a follow back! Love to see you on Facebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cheese ball looks great! I had no idea you could make them, they have always been something I bought from the store. I'd love to have you share your recipe at Delicious Dishes link party on Balance Today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing- believe it or not, I think I have all the ingredients here!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks very delicious. I have never made one before but I am considering it now..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails