December 11, 2010

Playin' in the Snow

We finally had our first snowfall last week, but it was not much more than a dusting and only lasted a day. So I was completely delighted to wake up the other morning to find that it had unexpectedly snowed again. In fact it was still snowing and the world looked like a giant snow globe all shook up!

We went out to do chores and I had to take my camera out with me. I realized it had been quite some time since I'd photographed the alpacas and didn't even have pictures of some of the new ones. (Bad blogger!)

Later in the day the kids begged to go out and play. How could I say no? They spent more than 2 hours in the yard! It was soooo quiet in the house. :o) And being the good mommy I am, I had steaming mugs of hot cocoa waiting for them when they finally came in. I even topped them with marshmallows.

These are some of the pictures I took.

No, I did not get George to wear the hat. I photo-shopped it in afterwards.


6 comments:

  1. Love the Alpaca pictures~! Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower from souper saturdays. You can find me at http://canadiancouponmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog. Im Nonoy from the Philippines. Im following you now. Great! http://cebuanddavao.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are a good mommy for the awesome coco drinks! I think your blog is lovely and I'm stopping by via Monday Mingle....I would love for you stop by sometime and follow back.

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails