December 27, 2010

Delectable Tuesday 12/28 - Holiday Mexican Dip

Is it really the last week of 2010?? I hope all of you had a happy Christmas! I know I did. I got to play with my teeny tiny little niece who came up to visit. She's adorable and soooo cuddly. I was really sad she had to go back home. :(

Anyway, the holidays still aren't quite finished with New Year's Eve just a few days away. Are you having a party to ring in the new year? I'd love to hear what you serve for this festive party!

Don't forget the linky at the bottom! And my apologies to everyone that participated last week. I didn't get to visit and comment on everyone's recipes because the Christmas chaos was making me completely crazy (I survived Christmas! should be my T-shirt).

This week I'm sharing my entertaining go-to favorite. This Mexican dip is horribly addictive and I can eat it all myself if I don't watch it.


Mexican Dip

1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 lb. Velveeta, cubed
1 can (15 oz.) cream-style corn
1 jar (12 oz.) salsa, pick your favorite
Tortilla Chips for serving

Mix all ingredients, except chips, in a 3 1/2 to 4 quart crockpot. Cover and cook on high 30-40 minutes or until cheese is melted; stir. Cover and turn on low setting until ready to serve, up to 4 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.


It's that easy and really, really yummy.

For more great recipes visit Two For Tuesday, Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, What's Cooking Wednesday and Tuesdays at the Table.

Home Sweet Farm







11 comments:

  1. I've got to stop coming by people's blogs when I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy! My boys would love this! Thanks for the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to tweet this recipe and thanks for hosting
    Delectable Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this. It is simple and a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dip is making me hungry! Sounds so good, and I'm sure I could eat it by myself too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A similar dip (I use chili in it) is my son's favorite all time appetizer - It is one of my go to's when we are having a large crowd over. Thanks for linking to the Hearth and Soul Hop (we changed the name from Two for Tues)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love any Mexican dip. This looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails