December 16, 2010

Crafty Friday 12/17

Happy Friday!! Oh what a week! All of my holiday orders are out the door and custom orders are completed so I've had some time to do other things this week. Things that I have been wanting to do for some time.

The big project was spinning some yarn. I realized that I had only spun 1 skein of yarn since July! I've been so busy concentrating on other fiber things that my poor wheel has been sadly neglected.

I fixed that this week with 2 skeins already completed and one more on it's way. It felt so good to sit down and make yarn. What do you think of them?











So what have you been up to this week?

Do you have someth
ing to share? Let us know what you’re working on this week! It can be photos of a project, instructions, recipes, or anything else you feel is "crafty". If you have something to share with us on your blog, add your link to the current week's party. Just please be sure to:
  1. Add the permalink to the specific blog post, not your general blog address in the Mister Linky form below (need help with finding the permalink? (click here to see a great post Darcy wrote on this!)
  2. Include in your blog entry a link back to the party post on this blog! so that your readers can come and see what everyone else is working on today and have an opportunity to contribute! You can use the code below to add the button to your posts or blog if you'd like.
  3. Visit as many of the other participants as possible and leave comments! That’s what makes a party fun!! You don't want to come to a party and have no one talk to you!!
  4. Let me know if you have any questions, problems or need help!

If you want to play along don't forget to grab a button to place at the top or bottom of your post to show you are participating in Crafty Fridays!
Simply copy the code below in the box and paste where you can edit the html in your blog post.

Home Sweet Farm






6 comments:

  1. Nice looking yarn. I've really been enjoying my spinning lately too. Seems very relaxing when everything else is so complicated and busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .•..¸.•*¨Hopping in From Friday Blog Hops!  That is one thing I never learned was how to spin it. I absolutely love this season, I break out all the seasonal sewing crafts around October!¨¸.•..¸.•*¨  I hope you can hop over and visit soon!¸.•..¸.•*¨Reviews &Giveaways by TheChickenista
    ¸.•..¸.•*¨Off to the next great blog!¸.•..¸.•*¨

    Happy Friday!
    Peace, Love and Much Respect! (✿◠‿◠)

    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I linked up #10, blue balls, and a kitty cat, It was a quick cheap and easy project redoing my library.

    Your yarn is awesome, so pretty. What will you be doing with it now?

    Come link up anytime, at my weekly party **Amaze me AUgust** I would LOVE to have you.

    Bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous! I love it!

    Jeana
    inplaceofhercrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through 'Mommaskindacrafty'. Anyone that loves yarn has got to be my friend. New follower.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails